- Distance to Grenoble city center: 37 km (23
- Low cost carriers served: 4
- Website: grenoble-airport.com
- Grenoble-Isère (GNB)
About this airport
Grenoble-Isère Airport or "Aéroport de Grenoble-Isère," also known as Grenoble - Saint-Geoirs Airport, serves the small town of Grenoble and multiple ski resorts in the area. The airport was originally built for the 1968 Winter Olympics. Rhône-Alpes has hosted the Games on three occasions, in Chamonix, Grenoble and Albertville.
Grenoble-Isère Airport is located 2.5 kilometers (1.5 miles) northwest of Saint-Étienne-de-Saint-Geoirs and 37 kilometers (23 miles) from Grenoble, both communes in the Isère département of France.
• Bus: There is a regular service to the bus station in Grenoble, connecting to services to local ski resorts and other regional centers. Tickets can be bought at a ticket booth in the main terminal.
• Taxi: Taxis are available for travelers to surrounding areas. The taxi stand is located in front of the airport.
Inside the airport there are a few shops including duty-free as well as a restaurant and bar. ATMs are also available within the airport.