- Distance to Humberside city center: 0 km (0
- Low cost carriers served: 3
About this airport
Humberside Airport is a small international airport located in North Lincolnshire, England.
Humberside Airport is located 10 miles (18.5 km) west of the town of Grimsby.
• Rail: The airport is situated three miles from the Barnetby rail station. Trains at this station offer regular service to Doncaster. For more information on schedules and fares consult the railway's Website.
• Bus: The 'Humber Flyer' coach bus runs between Hull, Grimsby and Humberside Airport.
• Taxi: Taxis can be arranged in advance or at the airport terminal. Taxis are located just outside the main building.
In the airport there is an information desk and currency exchange as well as various shops and restaurants.