- Distance to Innsbruck city center: 4 km (3
- Low cost carriers served: 4
- Website: innsbruck-airport.com
About this airport
The Kranebitten Airport in Innsbruck, Austria is the largest airport in western Austria and serves many regional flights around the Alps. Airport activity increases seasonally during the winter months due to an increased number of skiers traveling in the region.
The Kranebitten Airport is approximately 2.5 miles from the center of Innsbruck.
• Rail: Trains are available for transport to and from the airport and city center. For specific times and prices, consult the online train schedules online train schedules.
• Bus: The Kranbitten Airport is connected to the main train station (Hauptbahnhof) by buses that run every 15 minutes. The journey back and forth takes approximately 20 minutes. For detailed time tables, consult the bus scheduling website.
• Taxi: Taxis are always waiting conveniently in front of the airport building.
Small cafes are open early for the convenience of early-morning travelers. The airport-shop located in the main hall is open 7 days a week.