- Distance to Istanbul city center: 16 km (10
- Low cost carriers served: 1
- Website: ataturkairport.com
About this airport
Ataturk International Airport, formerly Yesilkoy International Airport, is named in honor of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, the founder and the first president of the Republic of Turkey.
Ataturk International Airport is located 16 km (10 miles) outside the city center.
• Rail: Rail service is available between Aksaray and Ataturk International Airport. The line also makes a stop at the intercity bus terminal. The journey lasts about 35 minutes.
• Bus: Shuttles leave the airport every 20 minutes. Municipality buses offer services to and from the airport and the towns of Taksim, Etiler and Kozyatagı.
• Taxi: Taxis are available outside the airport.
This airport offers a variety of cafes and fast-food outlets as well as Wireless Internet access.