- Distance to Klagenfurt city center: 3 km (2
- Low cost carriers served: 3
- Website: klagenfurt-airport.at
About this airport
The Klagenfurt Airport in Klagenfurt, Austria provides travelers with a fantastic view of the mountains from their "sun-terrace".
Klagenfurt Airport is located in the borough of Annabichl, approximately 3 km (1.9 mi) from the city centre of Klagenfurt.
• Rail: Klagenfurt lies on both the South and the Tauern Railway Lines which give easy connections to Bruck/Mur & Vienna and also Villach and Salzburg. The journey time between Klagenfurt main railway station "Hauptbahnhof" and Klagenfurt Annabichl (nearest stop to the airport) is just 5 minutes. There is a train to Annabichl approximately every hour and it is just 5 minutes walk to the airport from the station at Annabichl.
• Bus: The airport is accessible by shuttle bus or city bus from Klagenfurt central station. Also, transferbus.net offers daily transfers from Klagenfurt Airport to the different regions of Carinthia.
• Taxi: Taxi stands can be found directly outside both the arrival and departure halls.
Within the airport there are restaurants, cafes and travel shops. The Airport Information Desk can be found in the main terminal building in the departures area and directly opposite the main entrance.