- Distance to Liege city center: 9 km (5
- Low cost carriers served: 3
- Website: liegeairport.com
About this airport
Liège Airport, also called Liège-Bierset, is the second biggest cargo airport in Belgium. It is mainly used for freight operation but also serves more than 21 destinations for passengers (mainly charters).
The airport is located in the north-west of the city of Liege, in the east of Belgium.
• Rail: Travelers can leave the train at Liege Guillemins station and take a taxi to the airport. The journey should take approximately 15 minutes in total.
• Bus: Buses are available to and from the airport. For details on routes and fares consult the airport website.
• Taxi: Liege Airport has special arrangements with Hepp Taxi and Melchior. The Fares usually range from 15 to 22 euros from the station. The airport provides travelers with a free phone call to make the arrangements.
There are shops within the airport (including a bookstore) as well as a cafeteria and restaurant located upstairs. Check-in counters, company and tour operator counters and an information desk are located on the main level. The terminal also contains a cash dispenser.