Marseille Provence Airport (MRS)
- Distance to Marseille city center: 21 km (13
- Low cost carriers served: 7
- Marseille Provence Airport (MRS)
About this airport
Marseille Provence Airport or "Aéroport de Marseille Provence," also known as Marseille-Marignane Airport, opened its new terminal MP2 for budget airlines in September 2006.
Marseille Provence Airport is located 21 kilometers (13 miles) northwest of Marseille, on the territory of Marignane, both communes of the Bouches-du-Rhône département in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur région of France.
• Bus: There are shuttle buses from the airport to Marseille St. Charles railway station and to Aix-en-Provence bus and TGV train stations. These shuttle trips usually last about 30 minutes.
• Taxi: Taxis are available daily and usually range from about €46 in the day and €57 at night. They can also be ordered in advance through the taxi booking website.
There are various bars, restaurants and shops available inside the airport. The airport also has Wi-Fi access within the main terminal building. In terminal MP2, there are phones and ATMs but no internet access.