Montpellier - Méditerranée (MPL)
- Distance to Montpellier city center: 8 km (5
- Low cost carriers served: 3
- Website: montpellier.aeroport.fr
- Montpellier - Méditerranée (MPL)
About this airport
Montpellier - Méditerranée Airport or "Aéroport de Montpellier – Méditerranée," also known as "Fréjorgues Airport," is a small but developing airport in southern France. The two regular carriers out of this airport are Air France and Ryanair.
Montpellier - Méditerranée Airport is located 8 kilometers (5 miles) southeast of Montpellier in Mauguio.
• Bus: Shuttles are available to and from the airport. You can catch the airport shuttle at the Place de l'Europe station. A timetable is available at the airport’s shuttle website.
• Taxi: The taxi rank is located at the arrivals hall exit, in front of gate A.
This airport offers Wi-Fi access. Aside from bars, restaurants and shopping, the airport provides emergency medical treatment, ATMs and a nursery. The information desk is located at the center of the main terminal building.