Domodedovo Int'l (DME)
- Distance to Moscow city center: 43 km (27
- Low cost carriers served: 4
- Website: domodedovo.ru
About this airport
Domodedovo International Airport is one of three major Moscow airports and is the largest airport in Russia in terms of passenger and cargo traffic.
Domodedovo International Airport is located 43 km (27 miles) outside the Moscow city center.
• Rail: The Aeroexpress train is a high-speed train connection that travels non-stop from Moscow, Paveletsky station, to Domodedovo International Airport and back. The trip's duration is approximately 45 minutes. An alternate train is available that follows the same route with more stops en route.
• Bus: Modern Scania buses travel non-stop to Domodedovo International Airport from the Domodedovskaya underground station. Journey time is about 30 minutes.
• Taxi: Taxi service is available to and from the airport. Payment should be made to the driver when boarding the taxi.
Information desks are located throughout the terminals. Other services include a 24-hour bank, currency exchange, post office, multiple shops and places to eat, free Internet kiosks, and Wi-Fi access.