Vnukovo Int'l (VKO)
- Distance to Moscow city center: 28 km (18
- Low cost carriers served: 1
- Website: vnukovo.ru
About this airport
Vnukovo International is the oldest of all operating airports in Moscow, Russia.
Vnukovo International is located 28 km (18 miles) outside Moscow's city center.
• Rail: There is a high-speed rail link between the Kievsky Train Station in Moscow and Vnukovo Airport. A commuter train is also available with a similar route.
• Bus: There are many bus routes available to and from the airport and Moscow.
• Taxi: Taxi ranks are located outside the main airport terminal.
Airport services include information desks, various shops, cafes, and restaurants, a first aid facility, currency exchanges, banks, nursery, and a pharmacy. If you're in a gambling mood, check out the airport's slot machines.