- Distance to Nimes city center: 9 km (5
- Low cost carriers served: 1
- Website: aeroport.fr
- Nimes-Arles-Camargue (FNI)
About this airport
Nîmes-Arles-Camargue Airport or "Aéroport de Nîmes-Arles-Camargue," sometimes called "Garons Airport," serves the Provence region, and is the main airport for the Camargue. It also serves as a naval air base.
Nîmes-Arles-Camargue Airport located 12 kilometers south of the city of Nîmes in the village of Saint-Gilles.
• Bus: A shuttle that runs between Nimes and the airport is available to travellers before every departure and after every flight arrival.
• Taxi: A taxi station is located in front of the airport terminal.
The airport contains a boutique and restaurant/bar. The information desk is located in the terminal lobby.