Oslo International (OSL)
- Distance to Oslo city center: 32 km (20
- Low cost carriers served: 6
- Website: osl.no
About this airport
Oslo Airport, Gardermoen is the main international airport serving Norway and is a hub of Norwegian Air Shuttle. Oslo Airport offers numerous direct flights to a large range of airports within Europe.
Oslo Airport is located 32 km (20 miles) north of the Oslo city center.
• Rail: The high speed rail link, which opened in conjunction with the airport, is inside the main airport terminal. Airport Express Train operates to and from the airport and the Oslo Central Station, with services that continue to Asker.
• Bus: The Oslo Airport Express Coach provides service to and from the airport and Oslo, Fredrikstad, Ski and Gjovik. Also, most express buses from all over the country stop at the Oslo Airport. The local transport authority, Ruter, operates a number of services to Gardermoen from nearby towns. Travelers can take the SAS Airport Bus which runs between Oslo Airport and Oslo Central Station. Night bus services are available.
• Taxi: There is a taxi information desk located in the Arrivals Hall and the taxi rank is located just outside.
An information desk is inside the Arrivals Hall. The airport also has a bank, currency exchange, and ATMs. Wireless Internet is available in all public areas. There are also various restaurants, cafes, and shops available in International Departures and the Arrivals Halls.