- Distance to Oslo city center: 63 km (39
- Low cost carriers served: 1
- Website: ryg.no
About this airport
Moss Airport, Rygge opened in 2007 and serves as a regional airport for Ostfold as well as an international airport for budget airlines, and as a secondary airport for Oslo.
The Moss Airport is located 63 km (39 miles) from Oslo.
• Rail: Trains are available with service to and from the Rygge Railway Station and Oslo, Moss, Sarpsborg and Halden. The station is located 4 km away from the main airport terminal and a free bus connection is provided. Trains depart every hour; buses depart 15 minutes before scheduled trains.
• Bus: There is direct bus service from Oslo to Rygge Airport available. Buses take about 70 minutes, and run almost every hour.
• Taxi: Taxis are available at the airport.