Beauvais Tille (BVA)
- Distance to Paris city center: 69 km (43
- Low cost carriers served: 2
- Website: aeroportbeauvais.com
- Beauvais Tille (BVA)
About this airport
Paris Beauvais Tillé Airport or "Aéroport de Paris Beauvais Tillé" was originally the small regional airport of the city of Beauvais but since the low-cost carrier Ryanair made Beauvais Tillé its Paris-area terminal, it has become the third-largest Parisian airport. Other low-cost carriers utilizing Beauvais include Wizz Air and Blue Air.
Paris Beauvais Tillé Airport is located in the community of Tillé, 3.5 kilometers (2 miles) northeast of Beauvais and 69 kilometers (43 miles) north of Paris.
• Rail: The airport is serviced by a shuttle that operates eight times a day to the city's central rail station. Schedules are available at the train’s official Web site.
• Bus: Every shuttle leaves approximately 20 minutes after each flight arrival. The tickets must be purchased at the bus ticket office, outside the airport. The departure from Paris is located at the bus park on the Boulevard Pershing, near the hotel Concorde Lafayette. Tickets must be purchased directly on the bus. Fare is €15 for a one-way ticket to and from the airport.
• Taxi: Multiple taxi companies provide service to and from the airport to various locations in Paris and the suburbs.
In the terminal there are a few shops, restaurants as well as a lost and found claims office. The airport also offers Wi-Fi access.