- Distance to Verona city center: 7 km (4
- Low cost carriers served: 12
- Website: aeroportoverona.it
- Verona-Villafranca (VRN)
- Bologna, Italy - Guglielmo Marconi (BLQ) - 103km (64 miles)
- Brescia, Italy - Montichiari (VBS) - 51km (32 miles)
- Milan, Italy - Orio Al Serio (BGY) - 103km (64 miles)
- Parma, Italy (PMF) - 87km (54 miles)
- Treviso, Italy - Sant'Angelo Treviso (TSF) - 97km (60 miles)
- Venice, Italy - Marco Polo (VCE) - 107km (66 miles)
About this airport
Verona Airport, also known as Valerio Catullo Villafranca International Airport or simply Verona-Villafranca Airport, is an airport serving Verona, Italy.
Verona Airport is situated in the middle of the provinces of Brescia, Mantua, Rovigo, Vicenza, Trento, Bolzano and Verona, serving a population of more than four million.
•Rail: Trains are available for access to Verona's airport. For the train schedule visit the Trenitalia Site.
•Bus: The Aerobus service runs to and from the airport and main railway station and is available all day every 20 minutes.
•Taxi: Taxis are located outside the air terminal, arrivals hall.
Within the airport, travelers can find numerous shops, cafes and restaurants. Internet is accessible inside the airport. Other facilities include a bank, ATM, pharmacy, and chapel.