- Home base: Bristol, United Kingdom - Bristol International (BRS)
- Year established: 2003
- Major hubs: Bristol, United Kingdom - Bristol International (BRS), Newquay, United Kingdom - Newquay Cornwall (NQY), Plymouth, United Kingdom (PLH)
- Cities served: 23
- Routes offered: 140
- Website: airsouthwest.com
About this airline
Air Southwest is a small low-cost airline based in Plymouth, Newquay and Bristol. The airline flies mostly within England (London, Manchester and Leeds-Bradford) though also includes Jersey and Dublin on its route map.
Connects southwest England (and the Isles of Scilly in season) to rest of UK.
Destinations are limited. Frequent delays reported. Many passengers report that leg room is scant and the airline doesn’t handle specific requests well, such as vegetarian or gluten-free meals.
* Carry-on: One piece (in special cases, more than one piece is allowed) up to 7 kg.
* Checked: Up to two pieces of luggage not exceeding 20 kg. Excess baggage is only carried if space is available. In this case, it’s €10 for each additional kg. Vouchers can be purchased (no less than a week before departure) to allow for an extra 10 kg per bag (limit 2).
* Please visit Air Southwest’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
You must check in at least 30 minutes prior to departure. Seats are assigned at check-in.
Check in and Ticketing
Air Southwest does not offer online check-in.
If you know you’ll have excess baggage (hey, who doesn’t?), you can pre-purchase vouchers online for additional luggage at half the usual rate.
Where does Air Southwest fly?
choose departure airport to find flights