On November 9, 2014 the world’s attention will turn to Berlin and to spots throughout Germany, as the country marks the 25th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall. A series of special events are planned to commemorate the occasion… and EuroCheapo wants to send you there to join in the celebration!
EuroCheapo is teaming up with airberlin and visitBerlin to offer this unique “Fall of the Wall” trip giveaway. Join the country in celebrating the end of a political division and the beginning of a peaceful reunification.
Spend the weekend of November 7-9 visiting artistic exhibits, touring the former Wall, taking in some theater, and experiencing the illuminated helium balloon installation along the former Wall’s border. And those are just a few of the festivities you could partake in. Read about many more here.
• Two round-trip tickets on airberlin from the US to Berlin in November 2014.
• Complimentary accommodation for three nights in central Berlin, courtesy of visitBerlin.
To enter to win, simply fill in the form below. By entering this contest, you will also be subscribing to EuroCheapo’s “Weekly Cheapo” newsletter.
On July 16th, we’ll randomly draw the name of one lucky winner. It’s that simple. Hopefully, you can join the party this November in Berlin. Good luck!
• Winner will be randomly chosen on July 16 and contacted by email. Winner will be given 24 hours to respond to the notification email. If no response is received within 24 hours, this entry will be voided and EuroCheapo will draw another winner.
• Winner receives two Economy Class seats on airberlin from any airberlin US departure airport to Berlin Tegel, valid for November 2014 travel.
• Three nights accommodation will be provided in a Berlin hotel or hostel (private room with bath).
• Participants must be at least 18 years old at date of entry. Other rules and restrictions apply. Contest is open to the public.
• By entering this contest, you are also subscribing to EuroCheapo’s “Weekly Cheapo” newsletter.
• Only one entry will be permitted per person.
• Current EuroCheapo newsletter subscribers and past contest participants are not automatically entered into the contest, and must fill out the form above to be entered into this contest.