Via Montebello 94, Rome, Italy star
Doubles from: $52 to $129
Check Rates for Hotel VirginiaChecking Rates for Hotel VirginiaNo availability
The no-frills Hotel Virginia is thrillingly cheap and conveniently located near Termini Station. Its 30 two-star guest rooms offer air conditioning, a private bathroom, minibar, TV and safe. The hotel has an elevator.
• Clean, if dated, rooms. Guests report that the Hotel Virginia is showing its age, but most confirm that it’s well maintained and spotless.
• Cheap, cheap, cheap. With rates that sometimes go as low as €38, this is one of the best deals in town (especially for rooms with private bathrooms).
• Convenient location near Termini Station. Although it’s not the most charming of locales, the area north of the train station makes for easy exploration of the city.
• Noise can be a problem in this busy neighborhood.
• No Internet access is available at the hotel.
• Breakfast is not provided but there are some cafés nearby.
The Hotel Virginia is situated within a 10-minute walk from Piazza della Repubblica and a 20-minute walk from the Trevi Fountain and Spanish Steps. The rest of Rome is easily accessible from Termini Station.
• Metro: The hotel is located within a 10-minute walk from Termini Station, where you can catch either metro line and a number of trains and buses.
About this listing: EuroCheapo's editors have researched the Hotel Virginia and have included it in our Rome guide based on its location, room rates, services offered, and user reviews.
Read Verified Reviews from our Partners
- Breakfast Extra Charge
- Luggage Storage
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Reception: 24-Hour
- Shuttle service
- Tourist information
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom: Private
- Cable TV
- Internet Access
Via Montebello 94
North of Termini Station, Rome, Italy
About the Hotel Virginia neighborhood
The largely residential area north of Stazione Centrale Termini is both convenient and affordable. Trains heading to Fumincino airport and across Italy depart from this massive station, the front of which is also a major bus and metro stop. Although not the most picturesque neighborhood in central Rome, lots of hotel competition can often mean good rates. The area is always crowded and sometimes a little seedy.