Dublin is not cheap. That said, Dublin is not a city where it is impossible to find good deals. Hotels and restaurants are far less expensive than they are in many other northern European cities.
Expect to Spend: Dublin
Inexpensive and moderately priced hotels in Dublin range between €50 and €90 for a double. We set our upper limit in Dublin at €125 for a double room, but most of the hotels we reviewed are under €100 a night.
You don’t have to spend a lot on food in Dublin. Good, decently-sized lunches at restaurants and cafés are priced around €10, or you can combine activity with cheap lunch by hitting up a food market. It's tough to find dinner for less than €10 in Dublin, but there are plenty of reasonable options for under €20. Try out some of our favorite cheap restaurants in Dublin.
Related posts from our blog
- The Best Summertime Bars in Dublin
- Best Dublin Restaurants for Breakfast or Brunch
- 5 Easy Ways to Save on Food, Drink and Transportation in Dublin
- Where to Find Great Coffee in Dublin
- What to Tip in Dublin
Most popular hotels in Dublin (by views)
Dublin blog posts
- Flying across the Atlantic: Creative and cheap ways to get to Europe
- 5 free ways to spend a sunny day in Dublin
- Youth hostels and other super-cheap sleeping options in Dublin
- A Trio of Irish Airlines: Aer Lingus, Aer Arann and CityJet
- Minoan Air Aims High: New links to Edinburgh, Dublin, Vienna and Rome
- Dublin: Comedy clubs offering cheap laughs
- Dublin: 7 kid-friendly activities that are fun for the whole family
- Dublin: Arthur’s Day and the Guinness Storehouse
- Dublin: Tips for solo female travelers
- Free Museums in Dublin