Ahh, Copenhagen. The slogan "Wonderful Copenhagen" may tell part of the story, but the city's appeal can't be reduced to wonder. Many are drawn to Copenhagen for its cozy compactness, its cobblestone-lined pedestrian streets, and its quiet cafes. Others, confronted with the exceedingly well-designed objects on display in countless shops, fall in love with Copenhagen as a style capital.
Copenhagen City Guide Introduction
Copenhagen's appeals are not merely atmospheric, however. The kid-magnet amusement park Tivoli competes with excellent museums (the Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek and the Louisiana are especially strong draws) and Christiansborg Palace as top-notch local attractions. Take a stroll, snack on a smørrebrød, and soak in Copenhagen's stylish spirit.
Most popular hotels in Copenhagen (by views)
Copenhagen blog posts
- Copenhagen: Keep it cheap with the Copenhagen Card
- How to watch the US election results while traveling in Europe
- European Rail Connections for Summer 2012: An overview of seasonal rail links
- Eurolines: International coach journeys in Europe
- European Train Schedules: New trains for 2012
- From Britain to the Continent: North Sea Ferries
- Europe Rail Update – Fall 2011: Moscow to Paris rumors
- Spring 2011 Aviation Update: New airline, routes and charges
- European Train Update: 2011 rail changes
- Copenhagen: A day out with 160 kroner (€21)