Doubles from: $168 to $568
Check Rates for ibis Styles London SouthwarkChecking Rates for ibis Styles London SouthwarkNo availability
The Ibis Styles London Southwark Rose offers 114 three-star rooms with all the fixings: air conditioning, a private bathroom, telephone, laptop safe, coffee maker and flat-screen TV.
Ibis, a reliable chain with hotels throughout Europe, has three branches, ranging from basic budget to mid-range. The Southwark Rose is part of its higher-end “Ibis Styles” brand, which translates to (naturally) a bit more style and more included amenities (like Wi-Fi and breakfast), while still maintaining a comfortable price point. It's not the cheapest hotel in London, but it is one of the most affordable options in happening Southwark.
• Clean, comfortable rooms. Guest rooms are tidy and streamlined. While guests report that they are small (not unusual for London), they praise the stylish décor, comfy beds and powerful showers.
• Fabulous Southwark location. This dynamic and up-and-coming area offers lots of eateries and attractions. Hotels here are still rather sparse, and affordable hotels are few and far between, making the Ibis Styles Southwark an especially good value are the location.
• Some Noise. Front-facing rooms can pick up some noise from the street (although some offer cool views). Rooms overlooking the courtyard are quieter.
• A continental breakfast is included in the room rate.
• Wi-Fi is free throughout the hotel.
The vibrant neighborhood of Southwark is packed with activity and attractions. The Globe Theater is just minutes away from the hotel, as are London Bridge, the Tate Modern, Borough Market and the Milennium footbridge, which connects the area to The City. The London Eye is about 20 minutes away on foot.
• Tube: The Ibis Styles London Southwark Rose, offers easy access to the Jubilee and Northern lines at the London Bridge stop.
About this listing: EuroCheapo's editors have researched the ibis Styles London Southwark and have included it in our London guide based on its location, room rates, services offered, and user reviews.
- Reception: 24-Hour
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Bathroom: Private
- Handicap accessible rooms
Read Verified Reviews from our Partners
About the ibis Styles London Southwark neighborhood
South of the Thames, this area has become a dynamic and exciting hub of activity. It contains Borough Market, a pavilion of good food, and the Tate Modern, which takes up space in a massive, renovated power station. The ‘hood is connected to the City of London by the pedestrian Millennium Bridge.