Important Note. Hotel rates vary significantly throughout the year. Expect rate spikes during festivals at Easter, and during motor races. High season includes the summer months of July, August, and September.
Five Cheap Hotels in Jerez
Hotel Tierras de Jerez
Calle Corredera, 58
Double room: €75-€101
Although budget-friendly, Hotel Tierras de Jerez has some classy amenities: renovated rooms, minibars, sofa, wood floors and private terrazas.
Calle Medina, 36
+34-956-342-438 (telephone and fax)
Double room: €25-€75
Hotel Trujillo offers hostal prices in a converted Andalusian palace-house with a grand entrance and basic, clean rooms.
Hotel Nova Centro
Calle Arcos, 13
Double room: €57.80
The rooms in this Old World hotel are fresh and come with patios that let the sunlight in.
Al Andalus Jerez
Calle Arcos, 29
Double room: €50
A converted 18th-century palace, this tile-laden accommodation shines bright with two central patios, plants, and a friendly Andalusian welcome, and all for low rates.
Calle Caballeros, 23
Double room: €40
Clearly the best budget choice, the Nuevo Hotel 19th-century palace offers Mudejar-inspired moldings and Cathedral views. Make your reservations early.
EuroCheapo's Mini-Guide to Jerez
Most popular hotels in Madrid (by views)
Madrid blog posts
- Beaches, mountains, museums & hot springs: 5 winter escapes in Spain
- Train Connections: Europe’s Best and Europe’s Worst
- Deal or No Deal: Cities that still have hotel deals for New Year’s Eve
- Bullfighting In Madrid: Tradition or terror?
- Madrid: Free and reduced times to visit the Prado, Reina Sofia and Thyssen-Bornemisza museums
- Hanging with the Locals: Our favorite urban parks in Europe
- Madrid: 5 ways to dress like a local in Madrid
- Madrid: The most we’d pay for everyday items
- The Train in Spain: Essential information about trains and fares
- The Night Train from Madrid to Paris: The Elipsos experience