Hotel 29 Lepic
29 Rue Lepic, Paris, France star
Doubles from: $178 to $233
Check Rates for Hotel 29 LepicChecking Rates for Hotel 29 LepicNo availability
The Hotel 29 Lepic underwent major renovations in 2012, switching out its once dainty décor (and its old name, Hotel Prima Lepic), for a more modern, sleek look. The rates didn’t change much with the update, though, and the three-star Hotel 29 Lepic remains a reasonably priced option in a fantastic Montmartre location.
• Newly renovated rooms. With the recent renovations, the 29 Lepic offers 39 newly furnished and wallpapered rooms, with brand new bed linens and bathrooms.
• Standard amenities. The hotel features a fairly standard slate of amenities for a three-star property in Paris, including private bathrooms with shower or bathtub, flat-screen TV, telephone, and safe. Some nice bonuses include a minibar and free toiletries. Balconies are available in a handful of rooms and the hotel has an elevator.
• Tight quarters. Some guests complain about the fairly small size of the rooms, though this is typical of Paris.
• Wi-Fi issues.The 29 Lepic offers free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, though some guests have complained that the signal is very weak beyond the lobby.
• Reasonable rates Though it’s certainly not the cheapest option, the 29 Lepic’s rates tend to hang around 100-110 euros for a double - not terrible given what it offers in location and amenities.
The Hotel 29 Lepic’s greatest asset is undoubtedly its location smack dab in the heart of Montmartre, with just a short walk to Pigalle, Sacré Coeur and many other of the neighborhood’s sights. This area is full of cafés and restaurants, leaving you no shortage of options should you decide to forgo the hotel’s rather expensive (€12) breakfast. Romantics and cinephiles will also be ecstatic to learn that the Café des Deux Moulins, featured in the movie "Amélie," is located just down the street.
• Metro: The hotel is a five minute walk from either the Blanche Metro station (line 2) or the Abbesses Metro station (line 12).
About this listing: EuroCheapo's editors have researched the Hotel 29 Lepic and have included it in our Paris guide based on its location, room rates, services offered, and user reviews.
- Breakfast Extra Charge
- Luggage Storage
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Pet Friendly
- Reception: 24-Hour
- Room Service
- TV Lounge
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Alarm Clock
- Bathroom: Private
- Bathtubs Available
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryer
- Internet Access
- Soundproofed Windows
29 Rue Lepic
Montmartre, Paris, France
About the Hotel 29 Lepic neighborhood
Overlooking Paris to the north, Montmartre's winding streets have inspired starving artists and bohemians for generations. That charm still exists, but today co-exists with a theme park of the original village, complete with postcard touts, tourist-ready restaurants, and portrait painters. Hotels around Montmartre can be quite affordable--just be prepared to do a lot of walking.