Unfortunately, Seville is not as well connected as most European cities in the same tourist classification. But don't worry, we have plenty of information to get you there—whether by sky, rail or road.
Getting Into Seville
Arriving by Plane
The San Pablo Airport (also known as Aeropuerto de Sevilla) is located 10km (6 miles) east of Seville, just a jaunt away from the city center.
The cheapest way to get from the airport into the city is via bus. The Urban Transport Line runs between the airport and Puerta Jerez every 30 minutes from 6:15 a.m. until 11 p.m. Tickets cost €2.30 for a single ticket, and the journey takes between 20 and 30 minutes.
Another (less frugal) option is to take a taxi. A taxi from the San Pablo Airport will cost you between €15 and €22, depending on what time you travel. A taxi stand is located outside the terminal building.
Visit our Seville budget flights section for more information on low-cost airlines flying into and out of Seville.
Arriving by Train
Estación Santa Justa is located on the northeastern edge of central Seville and connected to the high-speed AVE trains that zip between Seville and other Spanish cities, including Barcelona, Córdoba and Madrid.
Arriving by Bus
Seville has two main bus stations. Estación de Autobuses Prado de San Sebastián is located within a five-minute walk of the Santa Cruz neighborhood, and serves most of Andalucía.
Estación de Autobuses Plaza de Armas operates most of the buses outside of the province, including many to Portugal. It is located outside of the city center and connected to Prado de San Sebastían by the C-4 bus.
Related posts from our blog
Most popular hotels in Seville (by views)
Seville blog posts
- 10-day Itinerary in Spain: Touring Barcelona, Seville & Madrid, with budget tips
- The Train in Spain: Essential information about trains and fares
- Taking the Train: Berlin to Cádiz in five days
- The AVE Train from Barcelona to Madrid: Better than flying?
- Spanish Trains: Hi-Speed train services in Spain
- Seville: Bars and restaurants for a cheapo night on the town
- Seville: Top attractions with free admission
- Seville cheap souvenir: Bullfighting poster
- Seville: Free flamenco dancing (for a drink)