FAQ: Questions about Barcelona hotels
Questions about hotels
- Are hotel receptions always open?
- Are hotels safe? Any tips? Safest neighborhoods?
- Can I arrive early? Leave bags?
- Can you smoke in Barcelona hotels?
- Do hotels have elevators?
- Do hotels have Wi-Fi? Is it free?
- Do receptionists speak English?
- Do you pay for children? What about beds for children?
- How big are the hotels?
- How do you reserve a room?
- How much do hotels generally cost?
- Is breakfast included? What's for breakfast?
- What's a "typical" hotel like?
Questions about hotel rooms
- Are rooms loud? What about light sleepers?
- Do hotels have air conditioning? What about heat?
- Do hotels have cable TV? International channels?
- Do hotels have rooms with views?
- How large are hotel rooms in Barcelona?
- Can I eat in my room?
Questions about hotel bathrooms
- What are Barcelona hotel bathrooms like?
- What are "shared bathrooms"?
- Do bathrooms have showers or bathtubs?
- Do hotels provide hair dryers?
- Will my appliances work?
- Should I bring my own towels?
Questions about visiting Barcelona
- What are your favorite hotels?
- What's the best / cheapest time of year to visit?
- Do hotels have parking?
- What's cheaper than a hotel?
- What's your favorite neighborhood?
Popular hotels in Barcelona (by views)
Barcelona blog posts
- Is La Rambla a Tourist Trap? 5 tips for strolling like a local
- Barcelona Cheap Eats: 8 delicious lunch deals
- Spain: How to frolic in Cadaqués for (almost) free
- Barcelona: 8 tips for visiting Park Güell
- Barcelona Food: Five cheap eats under €6
- Visiting Barcelona for the First Time: 7 mistakes to avoid
- 10-day Itinerary in Spain: Touring Barcelona, Seville & Madrid, with budget tips
- 10 ways to celebrate summer in Barcelona: Festivals, beaches, and low-cost fun
- Glasgow and beyond: Art Nouveau in Europe
- Visiting Barcelona: 8 misconceptions unmasked