FAQ: Questions about Barcelona hotels
Questions about hotels
- Are hotel receptions always open?
- Are hotels safe? Any tips? Safest neighborhoods?
- Can I arrive early? Leave bags?
- Can you smoke in Barcelona hotels?
- Do hotels have elevators?
- Do hotels have Wi-Fi? Is it free?
- Do receptionists speak English?
- Do you pay for children? What about beds for children?
- How big are the hotels?
- How do you reserve a room?
- How much do hotels generally cost?
- Is breakfast included? What's for breakfast?
- What's a "typical" hotel like?
Questions about hotel rooms
- Are rooms loud? What about light sleepers?
- Do hotels have air conditioning? What about heat?
- Do hotels have cable TV? International channels?
- Do hotels have rooms with views?
- How large are hotel rooms in Barcelona?
- Can I eat in my room?
Questions about hotel bathrooms
- What are Barcelona hotel bathrooms like?
- What are "shared bathrooms"?
- Do bathrooms have showers or bathtubs?
- Do hotels provide hair dryers?
- Will my appliances work?
- Should I bring my own towels?
Questions about visiting Barcelona
- What are your favorite hotels?
- What's the best / cheapest time of year to visit?
- Do hotels have parking?
- What's cheaper than a hotel?
- What's your favorite neighborhood?
Most popular hotels in Barcelona (by views)
Barcelona blog posts
- Barcelona: Four cheap hotels with personality
- Barcelona: Day trips to Tarragona, La Garriga and Sitges
- Barcelona: 10 photos that will inspire you to visit
- Barcelona Wine Bars: 3 picks from a self-confessed “wino”
- Barcelona: Rock out to these music festivals this summer
- A Room with a Loo: 4 budget hotels with great bathrooms in Barcelona
- 8 tasty and cheapo meals in Barcelona (with mouth-watering photos)
- 16 Easy ways to save on trips to Europe in 2013
- Barcelona: 10 ways to save on eating, drinking, buying and sleeping
- Traveling by Ferry in Europe: Down to the seas again