Barcelona seems like a large city, but never fear! We have the scoop on maneuvering your way through it, and it's easy too.
Getting Around Barcelona
Eight lines make up Barcelona's zippy Metro system, which can get you just about anywhere you need to go, quickly and cheaply. We'll tell you about hours, fares and ticket types.
Riding the bus is a great way to see a lot while you're traveling from place to place. Plus, they operate all night long. We'll tell you about riding, and which lines are the most useful.
Expensive taxis are not our first transit choice, but sometimes they come in handy. Here's what you need to know for those times.
All hotel reviews
- Barcelona Budget Tips
- Barcelona Car Rentals
- Barcelona Day Trips
- Barcelona Hotel Overview
- Barcelona: Top 10 Attractions
- Barcelona: When to go
- Budget Accommodation in Barcelona
- Choosing a Neighborhood in Barcelona
- Expect to Spend: Barcelona
- FAQ: General Barcelona hotel questions
- FAQ: Questions about Barcelona hotels
- FAQ: Questions about hotel bathrooms
- FAQ: Questions about hotel rooms in Barcelona
- FAQ: Questions about visiting Barcelona
- Getting Around Barcelona
- Getting Into Barcelona
- Hostels and Cheap Accommodation in Barcelona
- Our Favorite Cheap Hotels in Barcelona
- Reading Up on Barcelona
- Reviewing Barcelona
- Riding the Bus in Barcelona
- Taxis in Barcelona
- The Barcelona Metro
- What's for breakfast in Barcelona?
- > More Barcelona articles
From our Barcelona blog
Heading on a trip to Europe this year and deep in the planning stages? Now’s a great time to quickly review your itinerary and “trip strategy” to make sure that you’re not about to make any common ... read
Knowing a little Spanish or Catalan can come in handy during a trip to Barcelona. While it’s true that most customer service folks in the city center and at major attractions will speak some English, speaking at le ... read
Tapas are a celebrated and essential part of eating in Spain, and Barcelona is no exception. These snack-sized foods can be eaten hot or cold and can range from a serving of Serrano ham to a dish of codfish croquettes. T ... read