Barcelona seems like a large city, but never fear! We have the scoop on maneuvering your way through it, and it's easy too.
Getting Around Barcelona
Eight lines make up Barcelona's zippy Metro system, which can get you just about anywhere you need to go, quickly and cheaply. We'll tell you about hours, fares and ticket types.
Riding the bus is a great way to see a lot while you're traveling from place to place. Plus, they operate all night long. We'll tell you about riding, and which lines are the most useful.
Expensive taxis are not our first transit choice, but sometimes they come in handy. Here's what you need to know for those times.
Most popular hotels in Barcelona (by views)
Barcelona blog posts
- Amor in Barcelona: Budget hotels for romance to celebrate Sant Jordi Day
- Visiting Barcelona: Finding the best dates to save money and beat the crowds
- Craft beer in Barcelona: Breweries, festivals, bars and where to stay
- Cheapo Barcelona tip: Book a hotel in the city center to save time, money and stress
- Living like a local: Eating, walking, kissing and (not) tipping in Barcelona
- Barcelona hotels: The best budget choices for mom and daughter travel
- Barcelona: 3 affordable hotel options in the center city for quick trips
- Beaches, mountains, museums & hot springs: 5 winter escapes in Spain
- 9 reasons you need to check out Barcelona in 2014
- Affordable mountain escape from Barcelona: The Pyrenees