Barcelona seems like a large city, but never fear! We have the scoop on maneuvering your way through it, and it's easy too.
Getting Around Barcelona
Eight lines make up Barcelona's zippy Metro system, which can get you just about anywhere you need to go, quickly and cheaply. We'll tell you about hours, fares and ticket types.
Riding the bus is a great way to see a lot while you're traveling from place to place. Plus, they operate all night long. We'll tell you about riding, and which lines are the most useful.
Expensive taxis are not our first transit choice, but sometimes they come in handy. Here's what you need to know for those times.
Most popular hotels in Barcelona (by views)
Barcelona blog posts
- Barcelona’s best bookshops, and a reading list for travelers
- The Mediterranean Diet: Eat these 10 foods in Barcelona
- Barcelona: Flamenco, art and music events to catch before Christmas
- 18 tips for eating like a local in Barcelona
- Four foods to fall for this autumn in Barcelona
- Barcelona: In-Edit Film Festival celebrates music October 24-November 3
- Chow down at Barcelona’s Mercat de Mercats food festival October 18-20, 2013
- Barcelona Neighborhood Snapshots: El Born
- Montserrat: A hike from Barcelona that’s accessible by train
- Four Negative Aspects of Barcelona and Their Solutions