Barcelona seems like a large city, but never fear! We have the scoop on maneuvering your way through it, and it's easy too.
Getting Around Barcelona
Eight lines make up Barcelona's zippy Metro system, which can get you just about anywhere you need to go, quickly and cheaply. We'll tell you about hours, fares and ticket types.
Riding the bus is a great way to see a lot while you're traveling from place to place. Plus, they operate all night long. We'll tell you about riding, and which lines are the most useful.
Expensive taxis are not our first transit choice, but sometimes they come in handy. Here's what you need to know for those times.
Popular hotels in Barcelona (by views)
Barcelona blog posts
- Spain: How to frolic in Cadaqués for (almost) free
- Barcelona: 8 tips for visiting Park Güell
- Barcelona Food: Five cheap eats under €6
- Visiting Barcelona for the First Time: 7 mistakes to avoid
- 10-day Itinerary in Spain: Touring Barcelona, Seville & Madrid, with budget tips
- 10 ways to celebrate summer in Barcelona: Festivals, beaches, and low-cost fun
- Glasgow and beyond: Art Nouveau in Europe
- Visiting Barcelona: 8 misconceptions unmasked
- Barcelona cheap eats: 3 outdoor patios for tapas
- Barcelona hotels: 3 budget favorites in less touristy neighborhoods