Barcelona seems like a large city, but never fear! We have the scoop on maneuvering your way through it, and it's easy too.
Getting Around Barcelona
Eight lines make up Barcelona's zippy Metro system, which can get you just about anywhere you need to go, quickly and cheaply. We'll tell you about hours, fares and ticket types.
Riding the bus is a great way to see a lot while you're traveling from place to place. Plus, they operate all night long. We'll tell you about riding, and which lines are the most useful.
Expensive taxis are not our first transit choice, but sometimes they come in handy. Here's what you need to know for those times.
Most popular hotels in Barcelona (by views)
Barcelona blog posts
- Barcelona: Four cheap hotels with personality
- Barcelona: Day trips to Tarragona, La Garriga and Sitges
- Barcelona: 10 photos that will inspire you to visit
- Barcelona Wine Bars: 3 picks from a self-confessed “wino”
- Barcelona: Rock out to these music festivals this summer
- A Room with a Loo: 4 budget hotels with great bathrooms in Barcelona
- 8 tasty and cheapo meals in Barcelona (with mouth-watering photos)
- 16 Easy ways to save on trips to Europe in 2013
- Barcelona: 10 ways to save on eating, drinking, buying and sleeping
- Traveling by Ferry in Europe: Down to the seas again