Krakow is well-developed for tourists, and this means that there are plenty of good deals.
Expect to Spend: Krakow
Our maximum nightly hotel rate limit for a Krakow double room is PLN400 per night, though the vast majority of hotels we feature in Krakow are priced well below this. Our least expensive double in Krakow costs just PLN55 per night.
Happily, Krakow has plenty of cafés, little restaurants, and milk bars selling hearty, inexpensive fare. You can expect to find a nice café snack for as little as PLN5. Lunch can be obtained for PLN10, and for even less at a milk bar. PLN30 will get you a quite nice (and filling!) dinner.
Related posts from our blog
Most popular hotels in Krakow (by views)
Krakow blog posts
- Deutsche Bahn’s new bus service connects Berlin with Krakow from €29
- Zakopane: A visit to Poland’s premier mountain resort
- Day Trip or Overnight Stay? Paris, Oxford, Iona, Toledo and more
- Szczecin: Prussian flavors in a Polish port city
- Ukraine’s Sleeping Lion: The City of Lviv
- Travel Tips: 10 ways to travel Europe for under $1000
- Krakow: Three Cheapo-friendly restaurants
- Flights: Iceland Express adds routes for summer 2010
- Krakow Cheap Eats: Zapiekanka!
- Poznan Journal: A buzzing Polish town