Few cities in Europe are as visitor-friendly as Krakow. Low nightly rates, clean hotels, friendly staff, huge breakfast buffets and complimentary perks are all par for the course here. By way of illustration, it's not at all unusual to have free Wi-Fi or cable-routed high-speed Internet access in rooms. Free Internet stations in lobbies are also common.
Krakow Hotel Overview
There's a great deal of competition for tourists in Krakow, and hotel rates and amenities reflect this.
To be sure, a few hotels in Krakow are a bit worse for wear. Near Rynek Główny (Central Square), there are a few hotels that would unequivocally benefit from a renovation. But for the most part, hotels are either very new or extremely well maintained.
For PLN300, you can have a room at all but the most expensive of our listings. The least expensive room we review is as inexpensive as PLN55 during low season. Talk about Cheapo-friendly!
Another reality of the tourist environment is the fact that hotel staffs in Krakow, almost without exception, tend to be extremely helpful.
Related posts from our blog
Popular hotels in Krakow (by views)
Krakow blog posts
- Deutsche Bahn’s new bus service connects Berlin with Krakow from €29
- Zakopane: A visit to Poland’s premier mountain resort
- Day Trip or Overnight Stay? Paris, Oxford, Iona, Toledo and more
- Szczecin: Prussian flavors in a Polish port city
- Ukraine’s Sleeping Lion: The City of Lviv
- Travel Tips: 10 ways to travel Europe for under $1000
- Krakow: Three Cheapo-friendly restaurants
- Flights: Iceland Express adds routes for summer 2010
- Krakow Cheap Eats: Zapiekanka!
- Poznan Journal: A buzzing Polish town