Forget all the gauche rumors you've heard. Paris is the most exquisite, the most iconic and very possibly the most beautiful city in the world.
Paris City Guide Introduction
Paris' unique charm has intrigued and entertained visitors for centuries.
Who can resist the miles of treasures inside the Louvre? The chic, winding streets of boutiques? The treasures of Paris are relentless: the Eiffel Tower, Moulin Rouge, the gargoyles of Notre Dame, the quaint cafés of Ile St-Louis and the Tuileries and Luxembourg Gardens are only the most obvious.
You need further inducements to visit? The cosmopolitan buzz, the Beaujolais Nouveau season, the irrepressible moods, the varied and meticulous boutiques should all entice you. The question isn't why to go to Paris, mon ami, the question is when to go. Pack your Gaultier knock-offs, consult our hotel reviews and get on it.
Ready to start planning your budget-friendly trip to Paris? Here are some ways to get started:
Hotel reviews: Read our reviews of more than 100 budget hotels in Paris inspected and reviewed by our editors.
Need help with hotels? Want a little help with the hotel hunt? Here are 20 things to consider when choosing your hotel in Paris.
Budget tips: We'll tell you about museum passes, transportation discounts, and other ways to keep it cheap in Paris.
More help: That's just the beginning. Here's a list of many more articles that will help you keep things affordable.
All hotel reviews
Hotels by neighborhood
- 20 Things to Consider When Choosing a Hotel in Paris
- Charles de Gaulle to Paris
- Day Trip: Chartres
- Day Trip: Giverny
- Day Trip: Versailles
- Expect to Spend: Paris
- Finding the Perfect Hotel in Paris
- Getting Around Paris
- Getting Into Paris
- One day in Paris
- Our Favorite Cheap Hotels in Paris
- Our Favorite Guidebooks
- Paris Art Museums: Admission charges and discounts
- Paris Budget Tips
- Paris Car Rentals
- Paris City Guide Introduction
- Paris Day Trips
- Paris Food Stuffs: Best places for cheap and yummy eats
- Paris On The Cheap
- Paris' Train Stations: Where are you going?
- Paris: Cheap Tickets to Opera and Concerts
- People We Love: Judith Mahoney Pasternak
- Riding the Bus in Paris
- Taxis in Paris
- The Paris Metro
- Tramways in Paris
- Two days in Paris
- Velib' - Paris Bike Share Program
- Visiting the Eiffel Tower
- Visiting the Louvre
- Visiting the Sacre Coeur Basilica
- > More Paris articles